Nearly All Discrete Component CW Transceiver for either 30m or 40m
Shown with optional Digital Dial
- Tuning range ~ 60 kHz
- Warm up drift - 10 minutes at room temp, ~ 100 Hz
- MSD (minimum detectable signal) ~ 0.25 uV
- Band width, small signal ~ 400 Hz
- RIT range: - 2.5 kHz, + 1.1 kHz typical - range varies depending on operating frequency
- Volume control with On/Off switch
- Receiver current, no signal ~ 23 ma.
- With Digital Dial ~ 45 ma.
- Headphone level audio output
- Power output: 3.5 watts
- Spurs - 45 dBc
- Transmitter current: 600 ma.
- PA efficiency, ~ 75% typical
- Operating voltage 11.5 - 14 volts
- Size: 6" wide, 4" deep, 1.5" high
Supporting Files and Documents
NADC 30m/40m Assembly Manual
Ft Tuthill 15m Assembly/Operation Manual - Part 2 (v5)
NADC Decal Instruction Manual
NADC Chassis Preparation Manual